A week of entertaining ahead

Funny how some weeks just erupt into full-scale culinary madness! We have four (maybe five) meals this week with friends....most of which will be held here. Tomorrow night, of course, is our home group night. We are launching our first "Asian Fusion" night. Various ingredients will be simultaneously launched into two waiting woks and stir-fried to perfection. A couple of friends are bringing authentic Chinese fried rice (from a friend native to that country). Oh, yes, I will take pictures.

Wednesday, our "Lost crew" is preparing "breakfast for supper." That is simply what it sounds like, for those of you north of the Mason-Dixon line who might call this unheard of.

Thursday, I and my mother are preparing a lunch for my grandma for Mother's Day.

Saturday, we are having another Mother's Day brunch here at our home for Ken's mom and his family.

And last but not least, there is also a large Mother's Day lunch in the works for Sunday for the rest of my side of the family.

Whew. I have a lot of preparations to do. So what am I still sitting here for!??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I come over? Huh?

Death By Chocolate Cookies....amended

No more excuses