Garden bounty

Our garden is starting to roll in its bounty....so much that we can't keep up with it all (that's not a bad thing). We have zucchini coming out of our ears, and we also noticed yesterday that it won't be longer than a week before we have armloads of corn and okra to harvest in.

I struggled to find out what to do with all of the zucchini....and I have come up with some really nice recipes. They are very varied, so we've yet to grow tired of this vegetable. Just look at the array:

- Whole Foods Market's Summer Soba Noodle Salad
- Zucchini-Walnut bread (I made this last night....delish)
- Penne with Zucchini and Ricotta (a Cooking Light recipe)
- Cheese-Stuffed Zucchini Boats

Among my future recipes to try include: Zucchini Parmesan, Oven-Fried Zucchini Chips, and my old-standby, Thai Chicken Curry with Zucchini over Rice Noodles.

Anyone have any more zucchini recipes that I could steal? I have a feeling I will run out of new recipes to try way before I run out of zucchini.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I come over? Huh?

Death By Chocolate Cookies....amended

No more excuses