Hm?

I saw where Paula Deen is coming out with her own magazine. I received a promo offer for it in the mail yesterday, and it gave away some recipes as samples of what to expect if you subscribe. The recipes, however, were ones which are regularly available on the Food Network's homepage. Why subscribe to a magazine for recipes that you can get free on her section of the FN webpage?

Maybe a majority of the recipes published on the pages will be new and novel ones which aren't on television or in her cookbooks....I don't know. If someone does know, please tell me. I might be interested in her magazine if it is another place for her new ideas.....but if it's just a printed version of what's already out there, my $19.95 can be spent better elsewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I come over? Huh?

Death By Chocolate Cookies....amended

No more excuses