Oh, my....that's red

What you're seeing is an extremely close-up shot of my husband's latest culinary jaunt.....Red Velvet Cheesecake. I came across it in a Southern Living Christmas issue, and dogeared the page for later revisiting. For this week's theme (at home group) of "must use red" night, this seemed like the perfect choice. Of course, Ken's the chef this week, so I had to get his approval and agreement. He took on the challenge with utmost confidence. After all, in our dating years, cheesecake making was one of his fortes.

Four hours and two entire bottles of red food dye later, this emerged from the kitchen and intrigued our friends. We smiled with pink teeth, and enjoyed it over coffee.

I can't wait to see what else he creates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I come over? Huh?

Death By Chocolate Cookies....amended

No more excuses