Flavor of the month.....BLECH

My culinary escapades are threatened.....by pregnancy, that is. That's right. I found out this week that I'm about 4 weeks along, and I'm SUPER excited.

That means, though, that nothing tastes "right" to me anymore. I haven't had the full blown aversions yet, and I pray they don't show up. But there's something I can't deny and that is that everything tastes "off."

Don't worry. I still have lots of baking and cooking ahead of me, especially for Christmas celebrations. I plan to still do every bit of it, and afterwards, post it here with mouthwatering photos. The only difference this time around is that I won't be able to give you accurate taste test results. Maybe Ken can be the guinea pig and do that for me....being my guest blogger/taste tester. He'd like that.

So here's to nine months of....who knows what. I can't wait to see what this baby likes to eat. Gardner, my 14 month old, loved cheese (still does). How many things can I make with cheese?.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I come over? Huh?

Death By Chocolate Cookies....amended

No more excuses