Cupcakes are more fun


Am I the only one who thinks that cupcakes are more fun than cakes, anyday? They're miniature. They're cute. They're more fun to decorate. They're easier for kids to devour. And they're just cute (or did I say that already?).

I have friends who would say about that what they say about the "Fun Size" candy bar bags. "Fun!? What's FUN about a candy bar one-fourth the size it's supposed to be?"

I guess I'm different in that respect. I'd rather have birthday cupcakes than a cake anyday. And when holidays near, especially Valentine's Day, I go cupcake crazy. (As you can see by the photo. I know it's two weeks early, but I just couldn't wait.)

Hooray for cupcakes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I come over? Huh?

Death By Chocolate Cookies....amended

No more excuses