Some tasty links

I spent yesterday afternoon catching up on culinary news and other food blogs. I came across some things I thought you might enjoy perusing through....

Cooking with Amy has a delicious looking blueberry tart recipe that I just might try. You might, too, if you're like me and you have summer blueberries coming out of your ears (or freezer).

Ever loved a food so much that you wanted to exude its fragrance from your very self? Demeter Fragrance thought so. Hm. If I had to pick, I'd choose either Cotton Candy or Scottish Shortbread. But for some reason, I just don't see how exuding the essence of Popcorn would turn anybody on.

Great news for those people who try to strip down their food so much that it's barely food anymore (Or is it food at all?? Can you say "GMOs?")..... Food flavor sprays....all the flavor, none of the guilt. Does this seem weird to anyone else but me??


In other news, I have been cooking lately, but nothing worth a blog post. I have been on a quick and easy kick, or a "let's eat sandwiches so we don't have to heat up the kitchen" kick.

I will most certainly go back into my cooking high gear later this weekend, though, I'm sure....I just can't stay away. And look out, too, for fall....the season of autumn always makes me fall in love all over again with my kitchen and the feasts it can create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I come over? Huh?

Death By Chocolate Cookies....amended

Who would've thought?